ASPU secretariat undertakes the administrative work related to the duties of the university presidency in accordance with the directives of the university president and decisions of the Ministry of Higher Education.
It consists of:
- University Secretary
- Assistant Secretary of the University Council
- Head of the proofreading department
- Head of Contracts and Statistics Department
- Head of the archiving, automation, and website department
- Central Office
It performs the following tasks:
- Issuing internal circulars based on the decisions of the university Presidency of the Council of Ministers.
- Issuing administrative decisions, including receiving and supervising committees in all university branches.
- Entering faculty members' data on the website of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Preparing letters to address the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research to follow up the equalization procedure for members of the educational and teaching staff.
- Preparing military service documents for all branches of university students.
- Receiving the files of faculty and educational staff members, including academic and experience certificates.
- Preparing the minutes of the university councils and trustees and issuing the related decisions.
- Organizing and following up contracts of faculty and educational staff members in all university branches.
- Editing textbooks and scientific research for all members of the teaching and teaching staff.
- Duly registered correspondents issued and received by the university .