Article 1: Objectives
1. Rehabilitation of specialists in the field of International Relations and Diplomacy.
2. Create an elitist base of graduates that combines the concept of nationalism and patriotism
and practicing politics and diplomacy.
3. Providing society with national cadres , specialized in regional and world issues, and able to
deal with them effectively.
4. Focusing on intellectual and social heritage and intellectual contributions in the field of
5. Building student’s specialized cultural and intellectual character .
6. Boosting a scientific research culture in international relations and diplomacy area.
7. Enhancing scientific cooperation with other universities and academic institutions, especially
in international relations and diplomacy .
8. Strengthening cooperation with ministries and public and private institutions concerned ,
and other international bodies and organizations .
9. Organizing training and specialized courses in international relations and diplomacy area .
10. Providing society with a group of alumni, mastering foreign languages and optimal use of
computers and information technology, and enjoy a high degree of diplomacy and the rules of
Article 2: overall message:
The faculty of International Relations and Diplomacy seeks to prepare and qualify
distinguished scientific skills, that are able to play an active role in the political and diplomatic
spheres, so that they form a synonym for decision-making positions at the national and
international levels, and a tool to improve the performance of delegates and employees at
international organizations and diplomatic bodies, and cope with international changes,
Article 3: The vision of the college:
Developing work in the field of international relations and diplomacy and graduation of
qualified and trained cadres that are able to keep up with global developments in the political
and diplomatic spheres, playing an active role in various national, regional and global positions ,
and achieving excellence in the field of scientific research.
Information Resources Center