The Faculty of International Relations and Diplomacy seeks to build up student personality and to prepare and qualify distinguished academic competencies capable of playing an active role in the political and diplomatic fields. Thereby, the faculty will be a backup to decision-making centers at the national and international levels and a tool to improve the performance of delegates and workers for international organizations and diplomatic bodies, and facing international changes, efficiently.
Objectives of the Faculty:
- Qualifying specialists in the field of international relations and diplomacy.
- Establishing an elitist base of graduates that combines the concept of national and patriotic belonging, and the exercise of political and diplomatic action.
- Providing society with national cadres specialized in issues of the region and the world, capable of dealing effectively with them, proficient in foreign languages, optimal use of computers and information technologies, and enjoy high standards of discipline and diplomatic protocol.
- Focusing on heritage contributions and the intellectual system in the field of international relations.
- Developing a culture of scientific research in the field of international and diplomatic relations.
- Enhancing Academic cooperation with universities and other academic institutions, especially in the field of international and diplomatic relations.
- Strengthen cooperation with ministries, public and private institutions, and liaise with other international organizations and bodies.
- Holding training and specialized courses, and train students internally and externally, in the field of international relations and diplomacy.