The Second Annual Scientific Conference
Based on the vision of the President of the Republic on the economic, service, and living situation, the exchange rate of the lira, and mechanisms for fortifying it against embargo and speculation, his Excellency said: “challenges are difficult but the solution is not difficult, and if we can move the economic cycle we will be able to create more tools for the monetary authorities and the society to improve its economic condition”
The post-war Syrian economy / problems and solutions /
This is within the following four axes:
First axis: post-war governance and economic policies.
Second axis: human development and social capital in the stage of recovery from war.
Third axis: regional development in the post-war period.
Fourth axis: financing in the recovery phase of the war.
- Public and private higher educational institutions.
- Financial sector (banks, financial auditing firms, insurance companies).
- Decision makers, and interested representatives of public and private entities.
- Research bodies and centers, and all economic activities.
- International organizations.
- Trade unions and federations.